Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am a new customer, how do I get started?
- We recommend purchasing our sample set, found under the "Shop Heaven's Alchemy" tab. You will receive a sample of each of our pure perfumes. With our sample set, you can explore the world through pure perfume and find your perfect match. If you are considering Heaven's Alchemy for your store or spa, we will credit the cost of the sample set upon your first wholesale order.
2. What is the difference between “perfume” and pure perfume?:
- Pure perfume is the most concentrated form of fragrance available. It is a rare find. The difference is a matter of the concentration or percentage of the perfume's aromatic and botanical compounds. Higher concentration levels of aromatic and botanical compounds produce better quality and intensity of the fragrance.
Below is a general guide to the concentrations available:
- Eau fraiche: 3% or less aromatic and botanical compounds.
- Eau de cologne: 2 - 5% aromatic and botanical compounds.
- Eau de toilette: 4 - 10% aromatic and botanical compounds.
- Eau de parfum: 8 - 15% aromatic and botanical compounds.
- Perfume: 15 - 25% aromatic and botanical compounds.
- Pure perfume oil: 15 - 80% aromatic and botanical compounds.
3. Is your perfume alcohol free and free from color additives?
- Yes, our perfume is alcohol free and highly concentrated. We use no color additives.
4. Do you use phthalates or parabens?
- Absolutely not, our perfumes have no phthalates or parabens.
5. Do you use animal by-products or do any animal testing?
- Never. We do not test on animals and our pure perfumes contain no animal by-products.
6. How do I fill my crystal with the concentrated perfume oil?
- Firmly hold the traveler bottle and using a tissue gently remove the roll-on applicator using side to side movement and pulling up. Using the perfume funnel provided, pour the Concentrated Perfume Oil into the crystal bottle. Be careful not to overfill and always keep upright once filled.
7. What method of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards. We process all cards through PayPal secure server.
8. Do I need a PayPal account?
- No, you do not need a PayPal account to shop with us. Simply follow the check-out instructions with your chosen card.
9. Do you offer wholesale or volume pricing?
- Yes, for wholesale and volume pricing information please contact us at Info@AidanAryl.com
10. A word about our crystals:
- Our crystal bottles are handcrafted and reflect the artisan's work in their natural variation.
11. I live outside the U.S., will I have to pay additional fees, tariffs, taxes or duties when I receive my order?Possibly.
As the buyer, you will be responsible for any import fees, tariffs, taxes or duties imposed by your particular country. We cannot estimate this amount and any charges from us do not include such international duties. This amount may vary and you are responsible for contacting the import authorities or agencies in your country to find out if any additional fees apply.
12.What is Your return and exchange policy?
30 days from original purchase date. Item must be unopened and in original sealed packaging.
Please call 925-242-0088 or email us at Info@Aidanaryl.com for return authorization.